Monday, November 28, 2016

thankful


As we were getting ready for this cycle this verse kept popping into my life. After our first ultrasound, I worried about the next ultrasound and I turned on my radio and the speaker was reading this verse. Then after I got off the phone with the nurse from the NEDC after our second ultrasound and she told me that our cycle could be canceled due to some fluid in my uterus I sat down at my desk at work, plugged in my headphones and immediately heard this verse again. I teared up, because I know God has a plan for our family. He has a plan for the precious embryos we adopted.

I'm not sure exactly what his plans are - I have my hopes and prayers. I know no matter what happens He keeps His promises.

The day of our transfer there was a bible sitting in the lobby of the NEDC and I turned to this verse to strengthen me and remind me of my future.

We got our second beta results today 14dp5dt - 1,226!

All I can do is pray that things keep moving in the right direction and that we get to bring home a healthy baby with a healthy mama at the end of July 2017.

I don't know why we have been so blessed. I am stunned and grateful. Thank you, thank you, God!

Here's our betas on the hCG chart. 

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Keep them coming! Praying for all of you on this journey. Praying for hope and strength to you all.

Thank you all of you who are donors. You change lives.

xo Jill

2 comments: