Friday, December 2, 2016

5 weeks

 It's good to have week four behind us.

It was a great week. It contained my son's first birthday and thanksgiving, but the early days of a pregnancy seem very fragile. I was most happy during my first child's pregnancy when I could feel him kick and when I knew he was developing healthy and strong.

Like any other thing we cannot skip ahead but must live out each journey moment by moment.

One sad thing about the early days of this pregnancy for me is that I've been crazy busy with work, so busy I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant. Besides being very, very tired at the end of the day and a few momentary bouts of nausea, I haven't had any other symptoms.

My husband is away for work training for two weeks, so I've been doing the morning and evening injections by myself. I wobble a bit, so the injection sites are more tender than when he does them, so I'm excited for him to come home.

We have our 7 week ultrasound the day after he gets home on December 16.  Praying we see a healthy baby and heartbeat.

Praying for you all on this journey.
 
xoJill

No comments:

Post a Comment