Monday, December 19, 2016

7 week 1 day ultrasound





This past Friday we had our first ultrasound and we saw one perfect baby just where it was supposed to be with a strong heartbeat. My doctor did not run the heart rate part of the ultrasound, because he said if he could see the heart beating nice and strong he didn't want to blast our tiny baby with more intense ultrasound waves. So we didn't get a heart rate. But I did get to see this little one's heart flickering on the screen. It was surreal.

I'm currently 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and I'm really feeling it. I've just been so so worn out and I've had some minor uterine tenderness a sore back and just PMS symptoms in general all weekend long.

I think I'm worn out because my husband is home and I've been staying up longer than I was when he was gone to just hang out with him, but it's become pretty obvious that I should just go to bed when our son does.

So that's what I'm doing tonight. I'm writing this update in my PJs.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes!

We have another ultrasound in a week, then we will get released to my regular baby doctor.

Prayers to all of you on this journey.

xo Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment